Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
IT Knowledge Exchange members asked for your help and you answered their call! But there’s always another question to answer, another way to give back to the community. Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions, and see if you can help someone out!
1. Mr. Denny provided some guidance for rolling back a SQL server 2005 database.
2. Featured member alums Spadasoe and Rajatkondal provided a member with some pointers on Active Directory 2003 full backup procedures.
3. Have questions about deploying VoIP and QOS? Radyair provided an in-depth explanation and some great resources.
4. Have anything to add to Mr. Denny’s suggestion for Rajatkondal’s Exchange 2010 set up and administration?
5. Rechil and Rajatkondal gave KarlG some tips for configuring Windows 7 and using offline mode.
6. Do you have any suggestions for how a member can modify stored procedures in SQL 2005?
7. Mccollums wants to know what the average cost is for colocation power.
8. We’ve got the discussion going over at IT answers on whether NAT is a requirement for an internal network. Join Labnuke99, Spadasoe and Petkoa on sorting this one out.
9. Help! One member’s still trying to figure out why Snow Leopard machines bound to Active Directory stop letting users authenticate after about 24 hours.
10. Do you know how to connect Windows 7 Active Directory users to OS X servers with a login script? Help us out!