Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions for the solutions to your latest IT problems!
1. Ankita discovered that if you try some times, you just might get what you need: They were tackling some basic AS/400 programming and a number of community members helped them out.
2. CarlosDL shares a savvy scheduling script, and others help him perfect it.
3. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta offer tips on backing up AS/400.
4. Newbie Gidid asks whether Windows or Linux is better for a mid-sized bank: MrDenny responds it’s the people, not the platform. Agree? Chip in in the thread.
5. Members discuss careers in Ethical Hacking, including whether school, certs or experience are best.
6. Stacho3 has been in the business over a decade, and finds they can still learn new tricks.
7. We’re still looking for feedback in our latest Open IT Forum: What do you want to see from IT Knowledge Exchange in 2012?
8. Check out one of our entries for the IT Knowledge Exchange script contest from member Carlosdl: IT Scripts compilation.
9. TrentTheTrain poses a question I’ve come across a few times: How do you explain the AS/400 to the non-technical world? Is it a server … or something more?
10. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta give some help, this time to a member wondering about a decimal data error in V5R4.