Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This week’s most-watched IT questions range from the unanswered to the approved answers. Jump on in and help out where you can.
1. A member looking to clear out a library in AS/400 received some help from CharlieBrowne, Mariodlg, TomLiotta, and Deepu9321.
2. CharlieBrowne, Mariodlg, CapitalT, and TomLiotta pitched in to help a member write a CL to update all jobds on a system.
3. Have any tips for a member wanting to create a central remote desktop using Windows Server 2008?
4. Asubhan and Jinteik suggested some companies for long distance monitoring SIP servers and proxies.
5. Spadasoe shared some wisdom with a member looking for guidance on load balancing for Windows Server 2003 Active Directory network.
6. Flame and Jinteik gave suggestions for blocking IM clients from a network.
7. Mariodlg suggested some applications for a centralized Windows event log server to collect network logs.
8. Yogender and Mariodlg gave some tips on system state data on Windows Server 2003.
9. Mariodlg, TomLiotta, Jinteik, and Carlosdl weighed in on free syslog tools.
10. Mattcassell’s answer to a member’s question about automating Windows updates for a network was approved.