The most-watched IT questions are a great way to get in on the community’s latest discussions and to keep a finger on the current pulse of IT. Find great questions and answers in this week’s list:
1. Mrdenny makes merging two Active Directory 2003 domains into the same network look easy.
2. Mrdenny gave some tips and Carlosdl shared links for cloning existing database servers to migrate to virtual machines.
3. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and WoodEngineer shared some insider tips on sending email through RPG IV or CL.
4. According to Mrdenny, it is possible to upgrade from Windows Server 2003 R2 to Windows Server 2008.
5. TomLiotta, HMSSL2K, DanTheDane, and Valmsmith shared some resources for a member looking for information on processors in iSeries.
6. TomLiotta and WoodEngineer helped out a member asking questions about AS/400 message monitors.
7. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta are trying to help out a member with a system that keeps hanging on particular jobs.
8. Rechil and Robert2010 gave some tips to a user wanting to block access to a website based on IP addresses.
9. Irwinmb5 provided an approved answer to a question regarding blocking weak passwords from a system.
10. Mrdenny and Rechil listed some resources for a member looking to obtain MCTS and MCITP certifications.