Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This week’s most-watched IT questions have quite a few answers and some great discussions, so if something’s been plaguing you, peruse the list below to see if your problem has already been solved by the community.
1. A member has some questions regarding licensing for SAP on Systemi (AS/400).
2. Mrdenny and IceCubbe cleared up a member’s question about SAN implementation.
3. Gabe9527 and Mrdenny gave some pointers to a member looking to fail over with a two disk hardware mirror.
4. Koohiisan, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta did their best to help with one member’s subfile code for AS/400.
5. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta gave their best tips for finding the RPG38 source after the LIBTEST has been deleted.
6. TomLiotta, CharlieBrowne, and Bvining have come together to help a member with inserting and viewing of Chinese characters in DB2/400.
7. TomLiotta, NickHutcheson1, Yorkshireman, PGMBOB, CharlieBrowne, and Aringarosa are all pitching in to help a member find an AS/400 job not found with SBMJOB command.
8. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne came together to help a member reorganize files in V7R1 to reclaim some record space.
9. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta helped a member get to the bottom of his process execution error.
10. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne helped a member receiving a level check error from his CL program.