Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
The most-watched IT questions
Take a look at the top 10 most-watched IT questions from the past week!
1. Pdsathiskum, Philpl1jb, TomLiotta try to solve the error when updating the PF using a RPGLE program.
2. TomLiotta and Philpl1jb explain how to use a query to find the 10th highest salary in a file.
3. TomLiotta helps NYRANGER configure his Printek 4503 to the iSeries.
4. MrGeorge needs help to store and retrieve data in UTF-8 on SQL Server 2005.
5. Blllu, Asif1993, and 9662618731 show different ways to connect Visual Basic to a SQL Server.
6. Need help displaying amount fields using query 400? Philpl1jb and TomLiotta provide the answers.
7. TomLiotta saves the day as he explained how to fix the error when copying a DIR from one place to another DIR.
8. Nowthenit doesn’t know why his wireless connection is very fast in one computer and slow in the other.
9. Manalyn figured out her own answer by solving how to write to multiple fields using one text box.
10. Community members talk about what they would like to see from IT Knowledge Exchange in 2012.