Keep up with the latest questions around IT Knowledge Exchange by taking note of the most-watched IT questions each week. If a question you asked makes the list, send me an email with the link to the community blog post where it is featured, and we’ll give you 50 knowledge points! If you approve the answer that solved your problem, we’ll give you an extra 25 knowledge points. So keep asking quality IT questions, providing those in-depth answers, and we’ll keep dishing out the rewards.
1. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta gave some pointers to a member wondering about the same file being used by two programs in a COBOL job.
2. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta are on the scene again, this time helping to figure out an AS/400 error.
3. CharlieBrowne and Teandy gave some help to a member trying to create a progress bar in RPGLE.
4. Who do you think helped Vatchy figuring out a way to list jobs in a job queue? You guessed it! CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta to the rescue!
5. There are some great suggestions and words of advice from the community in response to a member looking to back up Windows 7 without purchasing software.
6. CharlieBrowne is on the other side of the forums for once, and received help from TomLiotta on returning a value from an AS/400 command.
7. A member wondering if there is any conflict when creating two different units in AS/400 with the same objects and ownership got his answer from CharlieBrowne.
8. CharlieBrowne, HMSSL2K, YuVa47, and TomLiotta joined the discussion on how to display an error message without using an error message but from complete file time array.
9. Wondering how to set up administrative access in Windows 7? Labnuke99 and IceCubbe have some tips.
10. Sixball, Saturno, and Labnuke99 explore the reasons one user’s network drive mapping in Windows 7 could be so slow.