Let no question go unanswered! The IT Knowledge Exchange community has been vigilant this past week answering and discussing questions ranging in topics from FTP to Windows 7 to exciting announcements. Thank you for all of your hard work, and if one of these questions is yours, don’t forget to approve the answer that worked!
1. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, Pdraebel, and Kaisersosa put their heads together to help a member trying to figure out how lines will be calculated in RLU.
2. The gang’s all here: Jinteik, CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, Rickmcd, HMSSL2K, Splat, Sim400, DanTheDane, WoodEngineer, and TomLiotta all offered suggestions and ideas for a member looking for an iSeries command other than FTP to copy or move a file to another server.
3. Redhot2006 wanted to make sure he wasn’t missing any steps when shutting down an Exchange server, and Jinteik, Sixball, and Saturno gave some pointers.
4. Assa was in search of a subfile loading procedure, and Runelf provided an approval-worthy answer!
5. We’re very excited by all of the feedback we’ve received from the community about the IT Knowledge Exchange Badge Rewards Program.
6. Saturno, Jinteik, Britinga, Sixball, IceCubbe, Yasirirfan, Pjb0222, and Koohiisan gave some compelling responses to a member’s inquiry on running 64-bit editions of Windows 7.
7. CharlieBrowne, Splat, and Slack400 are in the process of helping Christin with an AS/400 printer that won’t stop printing.
8. IceCubbe, CharlieBrowne, Sixball, and Saturno gave Techy1984 some tips on Windows 7 Restoration Features.
9. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta gave some options for closing or clearing a file in iSeries V5R3.
10. Check out some of the community’s suggestions for uploading savf file from PC to AS/400 without using FTP.