Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
This week’s most-watched IT questions is full of quality answers from some of our top members on AS/400, Exchange, and cloud backups. If you missed our big announcement on the Badge Program, you can’t miss this list either!
1. CharlieBrowne, Sixball, Mariodlg, and Hlx gave a member wondering if AS/400 is good for his career some food for thought.
2. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Chenthil chipped in to a question a member asked about starting a subsystem without the library name.
3. Again, the usual suspects (i.e. all stars!) – CharlieBrowne, Sixball, and TomLiotta – showed up to help mask a password in AS/400.
4. CharlieBrowne was on other side of the forums with his question on AS/400 record counts, and TomLiotta helped him out with some sample code.
5. Lilarose22 received some assistance from TomLiotta, HMSSL2K, and CharlieBrowne when trying to move a signed field to a packed field in AS/400 query.
6. Having trouble with your Watchlist on IT Knowledge Exchange? Don’t hesitate to post problems you’re having with the site, or email me directly at Melanie@ITKnowledgeExchange.com.
7. Rechil and Stevesz helped a member who’s unable to connect to Exchange with POP3 and IMAP4 and needed steps.
8. CharlieBrowne and NullFields lent helping hands to Jynkxz, who was wondering how to transfer files from AS/400 to Windows with dynamic folders using Connect:Direct.
9. We kicked the Badge Program up a notch last week and earning badges started paying off!
10. Wondering what to do after Mozy’s recent price hike? Sixball recommends Carbonite; IceCubbe recommends Wisebread’s list; and Mrdenny assures that there are plenty of places to choose from, depending on where your data is located.