Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Keep an eye on the questions that other members of the community have been keeping their eyes on. From free IT books to goals for 2011, ITKnowledgeExchange most-watched IT questions run the gamut this week.
2. CharlieBrowne gives his insight into a member struggling with journal receiver deletion and CPF7024.
3. CharlieBrowne, Sixball, Mariodlg, KFaganJr, Ingram87, Spadasoe, HMSSL2K, and Wpoulin share what’s high on their personal and company priority lists for 2011. What’s on yours?
4. Jaymz69 got some other perspectives on his text book reading on chain in RPG IV.
5. CharlieBrowne gave some pointers on when to use the D Spec on DS in AS/400.
6. WoodEngineer and CharlieBrowne gave some code suggestions for finding a string in AS/400 library.
7. CharlieBrowne helps a member with using CLOSE & OPEN commands in RPG ILE program.
8. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help out a member who needs to segregate more than 1000 objects in one library.
9. CharlieBrowne offers help once again, but this time with mouse and button use in window subfile.
10. Mrdenny and Hlx ponder along with Oscarius: Thousands and thousands of simultaneous users hitting a sproc – what do you do?