It’s that time of the week again when we highlight the Top 10 Most Watched Questions of the week. Take a look at what your fellow IT pros are concerned about this week — and, more importantly, lend a hand if you can! Thanks and have a great week!
1. BigKat and TomLiotta discuss how to add another field to a logical file using AS/400.
2. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta shows SOW the way in finding information for designing a display screen.
3. The trio of Bvining, CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help Anupsshelke correct an AS/400 code to fetch the current date, time and year.
4. The four horsemen of Splat, TomLiotta, CharlieBrowne and ToddN2000 show Assa how to solve the CPF3309 error message.
5. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta share their knowledge on how to recompile 250 objects in an existing physical file.
6. Guess who? That’s right, TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne save the day again as they explain how to correct a job that went into a message wait.
7. Philpl1jb shows his humor side discussing how to delete an object in an AS/400 physical file.
8. ToddN2000 and Philpl1jb think Anupsshelke might have asked a trick question about what command is used to find the total number of records in a physical file.
9. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta discuss if there’s a way to display a printer that is associated with a device.
10. Carlosdl gives Witsendestate the right answer about combining stats into less queries using Visual Basic 6.
Michael Tidmarsh is the assistant community manager for ITKnowledgeExchange.com.