Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Storage month is in full swing here at IT Knowledge Exchange, and it’s well reflected in this week’s top 10 most-watched questions. We’ve been getting some great questions, answers and discussions on Storage in 2010, so be sure to join in on the conversation!
1. Hyper-v +iSCSI storage asked by ITKE and answered by Mrdenny.
2. SQL indexes asked by Fhhdjfhjdhfjhjdfh, answered by Mrdenny and discussed by Carlosdl and Kccrosser.
3. RAID repair asked by ITKE and answered by Mrdenny.
4. Suggestions for home storage solution has some good suggestions from Mrdenny, Aguacer0 and HP guy, CalvinZ.
5. Import data file into SQL database asked by Anamika83 and not yet answered. Head over to IT answers and have your say!
6. Options for a Dell PowerEdge Server? asked by ITKE and answered by Mrdenny.
7. Punctured Stripe on RAID 5 Array was answered by Mrdenny and covered in one of his blog posts.
8. What is the best solution (DVR, NVR or SAN) for video storage with 300 terabyte per day for 90 days storage? asked by a member via e-mail and yet to be answered.
9. The basics of SCSI commands for storage testing is still looking for an answer!
10. Online file storage, access from anywhere has a great answer from Aguacer0.
Have a question of your own or think you know the answer to one of the unanswered questions? Head over to IT answers and help your fellow community members out.