Below are the top 10 most-watched questions, so peruse and see if there’s anything down there that interests you. See something you can add insight to? Don’t hesitate; you’ll be helping out the inquirer and all your fellow IT Knowledge Exchangers keeping an eye on the question. What questions have you been watching? Let us know in the comments section!
1. The age-old question continues:Exchange 64 bit: Is it worth it compared to 32 bit Exchange? Mr. Denny provided an approved answer.
2. Rmb1981 was having a SQL Server view column conversion problem and Mr. Denny and Carlosdl tried to help him out.
3. We wanted to get more people involved in the discussion and we succeeded: See what Mr. Denny, Carlosdl, Batye, Radyair and R3boot see as the additional benefits of having a 64-bit OS over a 32-bit. It’s not too late to share your own!
4. KarlG helped out a user who can’t VPN using Vista to Windows 7 OS using SonicWall Global VPN.
5. Malikjavediqbal was wondering how to create a date in SQL Server 2000, and Carlosdl, Mr. Denny and NetDeveloper came to his rescue.
6. Mr. Denny and Stevesz gave WindowsServerATE some good pointers for replacing an invalid product key with a valid key in Windows XP Pro.
7. Mr. Denny and RickMartinez helped us out: How do I restore my SQL .bak file over the existing database?
8. Saimadhu was wondering how to predict the number of defects are released to QA and if there is any estimation technique available. Mr. Denny and Carlosdl spoke up.
9. Aguacer0 and DaveMeizlik were on top of comparing Websense with Baracuda web filtering. What are your thoughts?
10. Btict needed to know how to implement Active Directory with VLAN. Can you help him out?