Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This week’s most-watched IT questions are all answered or discussed by members of the IT Knowledge Exchange community. Jump in and spread your knowledge or get the answers you need.
1. Check out TomLiotta’s approved answer on COBOL/400 and DB2/400.
2. Petkoa steps up with some advice on Linux OS audit log retention.
3. Jump in on the conversation between Mrdenny and Joetiq regarding validating Active Directory login from within a stored-procedure.
4. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, Deepu9321, and Pdraebel help out a member trying to auto-reply to CL-created messages.
5. Ekardris’s in-depth response to a member wanting to know what components he’ll need to establish a huge LAN and WAN network was approved.
6. Saturno and Orangehat had some suggestions for a member wanting to detect rogue DHCP servers.
7. Mrdenny, Jinteik, Rakei, and TomLiotta discuss how to repair a hard disk.
8. Saturno, Rakei, and Pjb0222 give some food for thought on the best way to deploy a service pack.
9. CharlieBrowne and Carlosdl help GregInAtl figure out exception join in Crystal Reports.
10. TomLiotta shares his knowledge on IPv6 and IPv4 addresses on the same network.