Mr. Denny was all over this week’s most-watched IT questions, giving great answers and suggestions all around. Have your own bit of knowledge on SQL Server? Head over to one of these questions and help him out!
1. Davewaltonuk was looking for SQL Server 2008 code to find fields containing similar text, and Mr. Denny gave it his best shot.
2. Mr. Denny quenched Mike800′s curiosity about linking users of Access 2003 to a SQL Server 2008 database.
3. Swales101 needed some help changing over to DR database from SQL 2005, and Mr. Denny (of SQL Server with Mr. Denny) was all over it.
4. If you need help creating Oracle triggers like RizwanSharief did, Meandyou provided an answer that’s been approved.
5. KulkarniMandar asked his first question: How can I write a SQL query to get the database name? Mr. Denny and Meandyou helped him out. Welcome to the community, Mandar!
6. We asked for your opinion on whether Exchange 64-bit is worth it compared to 32-bit Exchange, and Mr. Denny gave us his two cents.
7. Eabouzeid struck up a great conversation about creating a web form that will deposit information into a SQL Server database. Mr. Denny, Carlosdl and Scottwnelson took part.
8. Mr. Denny strikes again with his SQL knowledge, answering Calicdaj’s question about Kerberos unconstrained delegation for MS SQL svc account.
9. Hugheswilliams had a question regarding mounting tape on a tape drive using BRMS, and Lovemyi has been trying to help him out.
10. Swinehart6803 needed three subnets and IP addresses, and Mr. Denny, Stevesz and Chippy088 got in on the conversation.
[Image from Natalie Dee]