Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
1. Want to optimize SQL 2005 databases on a schedule? Mrdenny has some questions for you.
2. Mrdenny and ErroneousGiant had some tips for a member wanting to set up notifications if workstations are modified.
3. ErroneousGiant and Mrdenny shared some advantages of Windows Server 2008 over Windows Server 2003 R2.
4. Several community members jumped in with suggestions for a question regarding multiple users accessing KVM.
5. Petkoa shared some knowledge on Linux OS audit log retention.
6. CiscoOne gave some major differences in IPv4 and IPv6. Have any to add to the list?
7. Have any tips or suggestions for a user wanting to share calendars without Exchange?
8. Mattcassell and Mrdenny gave some tips on loading RAID drivers with no floppy.
9. A user needed advice: Admin versus Non-Admin. Mrdenny and Orangehat came to help out.
10. Check out TomLiotta’s approved answer on COBOL/400 and DB2/400.