Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
AS/400, ITKE, The most-watched IT questions
Do any of this week’s most-watched IT questions hold the answer to your most recent tech problems? Come check them out and let us know!
1. CharlieBrowne explains to Anupsshelke how many files can go into a RPGLE program.
2. Once again, CharlieBrowne comes to the rescue as he shows Anupsshelke how to comment on a line in PF, LF, CL and RPG.
3. The trio of Splat, Philpl1jb and CharlieBrowne discuss which command to use hold/kill a program in a job queue.
4. Do you need help finding spool files fast? Don’t worry, CharlieBrowne has the answer for you.
5. Check out Andyhumphreys’s answer on how to set up a library list for a batch job.
6. ShawnHendricks and CharlieBrowne dive into Notwellversed’s question about creating a macro for populating cells using Microsoft Excel.
7. ShawnHenricks clarifies how to expand the cell in an Excel spreadsheet for the numbers to register.
8. Vontech615 needs help figuring out how to solve his bizarre network problem.
9. TomLiotta, CharlieBrowne, WoodEngineer and Philp1jb put their knowledge to good use explaining how to read a physical file in reverse order using a CL program.
10. Do you think Business Object can be connected to AS/400? CharlieBrowne provides the answer.
Michael Tidmarsh is the assistant community manager for ITKnowledgeExchange.com.