Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
The holidays and changing of the seasons didn’t stop our members from keeping a close eye on IT Answers. Thanks for continuing to share the knowledge as we rang in the new year! Enjoy!
1. Mrdenny provided three clear options for a member struggling with recursive association with compound primary keys in SQL database.
2. Yasirirfan suspects that the reason one member’s Dell PowerEdge 2800 won’t see new disks has to do with outdated firmware.
3. Do you have a suggestion for a member trying to view pending transactions in his Oracle inventory?
4. Join TomLiotta, Philpl1jb, DoneThat, and Sudheer794 in helping a member with AS/400 queries.
5. One member is wondering how to change the IP authentication settings in his network’s firewall.
6. Check out all of the helpful answers on DanTheDane’s inquiry about listing objects owned by name user in iSeries.
7. One member is having several problems with his Cisco switch. Can you help?
8. Yasirirfan recommends checking the boot order from BIOS when you run into this particular client MAC address error.
9. Aguacer0, Davidmichel, and Stevesz give some feedback on a member looking to automatically wipe the backup tape before a job runs.
10. Jinteik and Rakei earned 100 knowledge points when they shared what internet security solutions they’ve adopted or chucked.