Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Take a look at this week’s most-watched IT questions for the latest problems troubling out IT Knowledge users and the solutions that are showing them the right direction.
1. For new Microsoft Access users, look at how Rianne solved his own question regarding data being switched into different fields.
2. CharlieBrown, TomLiotta, and RickMe gave several suggestions on how to read a fax or e-mail attachment with a program.
3. CharlieBrown, Pdsathiskumar, Yorkshireman provide help adding programs to their menus.
4. TomLiotta and CharlieBrown explained how to retrieve the current date and time in SQL400.
5. Carlosdl clarifies how to put inputs in form 1 to other forms using Visual Basic 6.0.
6. Provide your insight into how to save a running Oracle form without space in the directory name.
7. Techtalker delivers a link about Oracle Magazine columnist Ari Kaplan explaining how to query even and odd numbers through Oracle.
8. Carlosdl, TomLiotta, and Lorit give their ideas about columns with duplicate values.
9. Share your insight about the possibility of running Linux on the cloud platform.
10. Need to know the size of Oracle’s database? TechTalker explains his answer.