Here are this week’s most-watched IT questions, complete with some great guidance and discussions amongst our star members. If your question is on this list, send me an email at Melanie@ITKnowledgeExchange.com with the link to your question and I’ll add 25 knowledge points to help you out in our current iPad contest.
1. Mrdenny, Spadasoe, Rechil, and Carlosdl have tossed in their two cents about the factors that affect VDI performance. Feel free to add your own!
2. We were giving away 100 knowledge points to anyone who shared which IT conferences they were attending this year. What’s on your calendar?
3. Saturno and Mrdenny helped out a member setting up drive configuration for virtual Windows Server 2003.
4. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help a member with a throwback question about using Office Vision on AS/400.
7. Philpl1jb, TomLiotta, and YuVa47 gave a member some guidance regarding an AS/400 record lock situation.
8. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta team up again to help Sangay with a question regarding RPG program files in update mode.
9. Check out the great community responses and guidance provided to a member who asked how to retrieve the JOBQ in which his current job is running in CL.
10. Mrdenny, RichS, and Saturno are in the process of helping out a member trying to run IIS to make one virtual server.