Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Here are the top 10 questions from the forums that members are keeping their eyes on. Take a look, maybe that thing that’s been stumping you for the past week has finally been answered!
1. Check out how Mrdenny and Rechil suggested a user deal with Windows 7 group policy changing the start button.
2. Mrdenny gave a member some good guidelines for SCSI drives suitable for setting up an array.
3. CharlieBrowne, Spadasoe, and Jinteik discuss a member’s needs for an ID card scanner software and hardware combo.
4. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and PGMBOB help Kaly navigate an AS/400 subfile program.
5. All the usual suspects showed up to help Sangay tell the difference between module and a program in AS/400.
6. Rakei and Rechil do their best to describe how to properly mass delete user profiles in Windows 7 in a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment.
7. There’s a great discussion happening amongst some members helping Kmsysprog FTP a command to an AS/400 to copy a user.
8. Mrdenny and Rechil gave some handy tips regarding SQL Server 2000 log shipping.
9. Any suggestions for iSeries print spool file 3 up? 4350 would love to know!
10. Have anything to add to Mrdenny’s factors that affect VDI performance?