Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
1. Members discuss the intricacies of how not to get p0wned with pwrdwnsys.
3. NickHutcheson1 is trying to clear up some AS/400 clutter.
4. Rajasekhar15 wonders how to rewrite history by deleting log entries.
5. NickHutcheson1 asks another question about a AS/400 sub program not working properly.
6. Helpmeout causes some confusion when they want to detach a database to move it, but the community’s SQL pros tell them moving a backup does the same with less hassle.
7. A member had a crisis with a XIV loss of storage access.
8. The old conundrum: You can’t get a job without experience, and you can’t get experience without a job. MrDenny offers a way out.
9. A member is trying to convert a character to a numeric value.
10. Ingram87 asks about the intricacies of DNS, and points out a major security concern.