Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
Have an IT problem that’s been bugging you? Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions to see if it’s already been solved for you! If not, head over to IT answers and get it solved.
1. Wondering what happened to IPv1, IPv2, IPv3, and IPv5? Search Enterprise informs us why IPv4 and IPv6 have taken the stage in front of the others.
2. Carlosdl and mrdenny figure out what the value of () is in SQL server.
3. Mrdenny, Rechil and Meandyou gave some great suggestions and considerations for a member looking for sample test data from production in SQL server 2008.
4. Mrdenny and Spadasoe point out the major drawbacks of creating a RAID 0 with an internal and external drive.
5. Have anything to add mrdenny’s suggestion for a user trying to create QA database with only some production tables?
6. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta provided some great suggestions for locking an OUTQ.
7. Join the conversation with Technochic and mrdenny to help a member with a CAS-HUB server down.
8. Mrdenny to the rescue of a member wondering about two SQL server synchronization.
9. Maswawan gave some ideas for a member looking for a project plan of a data center move with some existing equipment.
10. Wondering about AS/400 file field usage? Marbles, TomLiotta, and WoodEngineer gave some helpful suggestions.