1. Mrdenny and Technochic gave some ideas and considerations for migrating, backing up and restoring all servers in a data center.
2. Looking for ideas on encrypting or locking a bat file with passwords in it? Labnuke99, Mrdenny, Rechil, Carlosdl and TomLiotta shared some ideas and suggestions.
3. If you’re looking to push out VNC to all servers in your data center, check out the discussion happening amongst Saturno, mrdenny, Carlosdl and Rechil.
4. Mrdenny and Rechil gave some suggestions for a member wanting to schedule defragmentations and chkdisks across data centers.
5. Have anything to add to Carcuri’s quest for figuring out why she’s receiving the Outlook 2003 error 0×80070005?
6. Rudyepp, Rechil and mrdenny gave some fine suggestions for encryption software for corporate laptops.
7. Mrdenny and Rechil tag-teamed to help a member create a backup DNS server on Windows Server 2008 Active Directory network.
8. Stevesz’s answer has been approved by the member wondering about Exchange 2003 hosting. Having a trouble with Exchange hosting? See if Stevesz’s got your answer!
9. Mrdenny has a quick and easy solution for anyone looking to hide SQL Server 2008 input parameters.
10. According to mrdenny, Crystal Reports 8.5 is compatible with SQL 2005, and Rechil provided an article for further information on the combo.