Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
This week’s most-watched IT questions display the great collaboration happening around IT Knowledge Exchange on a daily basis. Are one of these questions yours? Be sure to approve the best solution for future members grappling with the same predicament!
1. Mrdenny doesn’t recommend interconnecting UPS devices for redundancy in a data center.
2. Check out mrdenny’s approved suggestions for upgrading from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008.
3. MNorwood gives some great advice on creating a bonded T-1 for a data center.
4. Mrdenny and Robert2010 shared their thoughts on synchonizing SANs before replication.
5. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, Labnuke99 and Teandy worked together trying to figure out how to help a member copy a high volume of data between AS/400s.
6. You learn something new everyday in the forums. Learn from Jcmdba on running SQL Plus on a server.
7. Joshcoolblue got some guidance on installing Mac onto a Windows machine using virtualization or dual boot.
8. Mrdenny and Technochic gave their two cents on migrating, backup and restoring all servers in a data center.
9. Saturno, mrdenny, Carlosdl and Rechil debate pushing out VNC to all servers in a data center.
10. Looking to block Skype and other bandwidth hogging applications? See what Coss, Mitrum and Carlosdl recommended to one member.