Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
1. A user is running into some unusual networking issues when downloading PDFs. Can you help solve the case?
2. Users discuss using PULDWN in AS/400, specifically when it is and isn’t available.
3. Users help count files in DB2, but complain about the absence of reality in the basic question. Are they tackling the right problem?
4. A user goes for broke with DOS looping.
5. A community member is trying to use CL to Update QTXT Files on iSeries.
6. A member wonders how to add value within variable in RPGLE and gets their answer.
7. A member’s SQL database was resized to zero. The culprit? Maybe anti-virus or a corrupt filesystem, according to MrDenny.
8. A member wonders how to cut down some of the unused files on his AS/400 system.
9. How far can virtualization take you? To mixing processors? Maybe not.
10. A member stumbles upon a security risk: Their tape backups aren’t encrypted. The community debates whether it’s necessary or not.