Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Mrdenny’s the star of this week’s most watched IT questions, handing out his expertise on almost every question on the list. Way to go!
1. Mrdenny, Kccrosser, TomLiotta, and Carlosdl had some tips and code for a member wondering how to search more than a word in a column SQL database.
2. If you’re looking for an OWA rule to have server reply using a specific message, Mrdenny, Mdimthays, and TomLiotta might have what you need.
3. Mrdenny and ErroneousGiant have some ideas for a member setting up a SQL server on a SAN.
4. Mrdenny has a follow-up question for a member asking about Windows Server 2003 cluster resources.
5. Mrdenny has the answers for a member asking about SQL Server 2005 with VB.net.
6. Mrdenny to the rescue again! This time he helps a member change the users’ administrator password in Active Directory.
7. Need help Windows cluster troubleshooting? Mrdenny’s your man.
8. Carlosdl, ErroneousGiant, and Ekardris sounded off in our recent Open IT Forum: Are cloud SLAs a thing of the past?
9. Can you join the conversation on DHCP vs. PPPoE?
10. We’d still love to hear your input on this Open IT Forum: What to consider when building a data center? Or simply check out what Mrdenny, Carlosdl, Batye, and Ekardris had to say.