From SQL injections to TouchPads and Google and VMworld 2011, this week’s most-watched questions run the gamut.
1. Philpl1jb, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta gave their insight into an AS/400 report issue.
2. Philpl1jb, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta are joined by ToddN2000, PGMBOB, and WoodEngineer on a question about CL Programs failing after upgrading to V6R1M0.
3. BVining, CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and DanTheDane try to answer this question: Can I write a program in CL to update a record on a database file?
4. Mrdenny and Carlosdl shared some tips on protecting against SQL injections in a network.
5. Mrdenny got to the bottom of SQL Server error 7202: Could not find server.
6. Mrdenny has a quick suggestion for multipath configuration.
7. Mrdenny, TomLiotta, 400MYEYE, and Rickmcd tried to get to the bottom of a backup that’s started running 2x longer.
8. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the Google acquisition from last week.
9. Did you buy a TouchPad after HP’s announcement last week? Let us know what you plan to do with it.
10. Editor Michael Morisy and blogger Denny Cherry are at VMworld 2011 this week in Vegas. Let us know what you’d like to see from VMworld 2011, and we’ll do our best to cover it!