This week’s most-watched IT questions are full of answers and discussions. Browse them to see if your latest IT headache has been relieved by the community!
1. Carlosdl, Setirobert, Kccrosser and Mrdenny weigh in on a member’s SQL 2008′s sudden and drastic slow down – IT telephony.
2. GT400, NickHutcheson1, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta chatted with ToddN2000 on why his DDM won’t copy when job is submitted via JOBSCDE.
3. Carlosdl and DoneThat combine forces on a question about dragging and dropping PDF files in Visual Basic 6.0.
4. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta give some tips to a member wanting to move files from Linux to AS/400.
5. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Rayj1031sort out the details of modifying QINACTITV to a limited number of users.
6. Share your own thoughts on one of our recent Open IT Forum questions or just see what Yorkshireman, Ehanse24, and Chippy088 had to say: What data center fads should be avoided?
7. NickMcN found the reason one of his users can’t FTP.
8. Philpl1jb, CharlieBrowne, Carlosdl, and HMSSL2K bat some ideas around to help Darkcurse07 create and run a program on the CMD.
9. Hep LinuxCiscoman with some more ideas on creative ways to cool a data center.
10. One member is having AS/400 reporting issues, so CharlieBrowne and Philpl1jb are trying to help out.