Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
There are a few approved answers in this week’s batch of most-watched IT questions, so check them out to see if your IT headache has been cured.
1. Check out Carlosdl’s suggestions for a member whose debugging works but application doesn’t.
2. JanBilek and Ekardris chip in on DNS and Active Directory 2008.
3. Mrdenny and Gabe9527 have some ideas for changing passwords after a network breach.
4. Mrdenny and Davidmichel supplied some tips on converting data on LTO tapes.
5. Check out ErroneousGiant’s recommendations and Orangehat’s approved answer on print server IP addresses.
6. There’s some great collaboration over a member’s question about AS/400 library authorization.
7. If you’re wondering about deploying MMC consoles, Pjb0222 has some suggestions for you.
8. Mrdenny has a clear explanation for someone with a SQL Server 2008 standard mirror architecture who wants to perform a failover without changes in applications.
9. Get involved in one member-initiated Open IT Forum: Are there any truly independent analysts out there anymore?
10. CRagsdale32 shared the solution he reached on a thin client RDP password problem.