Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
This week’s most-watched IT questions has plenty of help from the community, so be sure to have a look and see if your latest IT headache is addressed.
1. Carlosdl and DoneThat provide some insight into dragging and dropping PDF files in Visual Basic 6.0.
2. GT400, NickHutcheson1, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta helped recent featured member ToddN2000 when his DDM won’t copy when job submitted via JOBSCDE.
3. Wondering where to start when building a data center? IT Knowledge Exchange members don’t spare a detail.
4. Carlosdl, Setirobert, Kccrosser, and Mrdenny are helping a member explore an MS SQL 2008 sudden and drastic slow down.
5. Mrdenny has some tips for a member dealing with Windows cluster troubleshooting.
6. Mrdenny and Mgj gave suggestions for opening/converting Access x64 file into Access x32.
7. Mrdenny asked about motives in order to better help a member looking for software that can date expire files/images/documents.
8. One member is still waiting for some help copying a tab that uploads based on computer subforms.
9. Check out Mrdenny’s approved answer for help when your SQL Server profiler duration is empty.
10. Saturno asked for more information on a member having trouble connecting to a SQL database.