Check out what your peers around IT Knowledge Exchange have added to their watchlist this week. See something you have insight into? Click and answer! The key to IT Knowledge Exchange is collaboration.
1. Mr. Denny, Aguacer0 and EmNichs helped out in creating a duplicate SQL Server 2005 database.
2. Our dream team – Mr. Denny, Aguacer0 and EmNichs – weighed in again on this one: How do I setup a secondary DNS server on Windows Server 2003?
3. This question from the July 13th Microsoft Live Chat got a lot of attention from IT Knowledge Exchange members: Improvements in Windows Direct Access.
4. EmNichs and Aguacer0 teamed up again to provide help with perl script to add information to an Active Directory user profile.
5. Do you have any experience with Windows Server 2003 FTP security and monitoring? Weigh in!
6. Get the details of when you should use Unified Access Gateway (UAG) versus Threat Management Gateway (TMG).
7. Curious about how forefront threat management gateway compares with ISA Server 2006? You’re not the only one; check it out.
8. If you’ve been wondering how to know whether the standard or enterprise edition of Threat Management Gateway (TMG) is appropriate, check out this most-watched question for the answer.
9. Before you get started, get the requirements for upgrading to Endpoint Protection 2010.
10. Thanks to Aguacer0 for figuring this one out: Can I downgrade from SP1 on Windows 7 to no SP?