Looking for the questions around IT Knowledge Exchange that are getting the most attention? We’ve got them for you weekly in the most-watched IT questions. Maybe your latest IT riddle has already been answered by the community! Check them out…
1. Rechil, CharlieBrowne, Rakei, Jinteik, Sixball, and Davidmichel gave some sound advice to a member wondering how to achieve a Windows 7 backup without a software purchase: You get what you pay for.
2. Do you have any advice to add for a member looking to get a job in telecommunications?
3. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne helped a member create a group profile in iSeries, which turns out to be similar to creating an individual profile.
4. Dream team CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta give aid to a member wanting to delete records from a physical file outside a program.
5. TomLiotta, HMSSL2K, and CharlieBrowne talked it out with a member trying to find a user-related list of AS/400 libraries.
6. CharlieBrowne and WoodEngineer offer some options for a member wondering how to print a string in bigger font in a report in AS/400.
7. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Bvining discuss the details of declaring the same file twice with two OpenIDs and reading them simultaneously in a CL program.
8. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Splat are awaiting a response in order to help a member read a file in reverse order in CL Program.
9. A great display of the value of the IT Knowledge Exchange community: Tom Zimmerman gets advice on rewiring a server rack that looks like spaghetti.
10. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and HMSSL2K help a member with an AS/400 scratched system report.