Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions for the latest problems plaguing your fellow IT Knowledge Exchangers and the answers that are helping them pull through. Throw your two-cents in and earn points to help you in our latest contest!
1. Check out the question and its approved answer (from DavidMichel) regarding restoring LTO3 tape without the application that backed it up.
2. Mrdenny gave some pointers for clearing Internet Explorer 9′s cache across the network.
3. Share your opinions about how to improve the IT Knowledge Exchange community and help rid it of spam by commenting on BigKat’s discussion.
4. Rechil and Saturno recommended some programs that might work better for a user wanting to push out Microsoft Security Essentials to an entire network.
5. Did you test out Mrdenny’s suggestion for using the database name while creating the role.
6. Mrdenny and Mattburnett discuss the pros and cons of replacing a Windows network with iPad 2s and no network.
7. Mrdenny provided some guidance and an approved answer to a question regarding SQL Server native web services and PHP.
8. Koohiisan, Mrdenny, and Jinteik provided some insight into whether or not copies of Windows Server 2003 R2 installation files should be copied.
9. Rechil, RamseyB, Jinteik, and Koohiisan gave suggestions for blocking specific websites via Active Directory.
10. Wondering how to brand Internet Explorer via Active Directory? IceCubbe provided a helpful link.