Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
Oracle, The most-watched IT questions
Whether you want to show off your Oracle expertise or simply have some handy tricks for the command line, there’s plenty of ways to participate in the community. Here are the most-watched questions in the IT forums over the past week. Have a tricky IT question of your own? Ask our expert community now!
1. The team of CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta and WoodEngineer help Qmaster create a command which would trigger a program.
2. TomLiotta, CharlieBrowne and Philpl1jb are trying to solve 9783444184′s problem of retrieving a list of message files in a subfile.
3. Cursorposition and Splat explain how to update files using different CL programs.
4. TomLiotta saves the day again as he helps Qmaster restore a file from a backup tape to IFS directory.
5. Having trouble using the CLFPRM command? CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta have the answer for you.
6. Add your insight into solving how to get a value from a column in Visual Studio.
7. Help Nikraipapa find a solution to finding the requirements for eliminating duplicate records.
8. Carlosdl, TIsanders, and Leonmanuel share their answers about grouping a query in Microsoft Access 2003.
9. Are you an Oracle expert? Show your expertise by helping 235235235 get information from a table.
10. A command question takes the stage again as Shobi needs help generating a mailbox through the ADDMBX command.
Michael Tidmarsh is the Assistant Community Editor for ITKnowledgeExchange. He can be reached at Mtidmarsh@techtarget.com.