Keep an eye on this week’s most-watched IT questions! Check out the popular discussions, get answers, and contribute where you can. Scroll down for a way to earn 100 knowledge points.
1. Wondering if Windows Server 2000 supports Integration Services Hyper-V VSS writer? Check out what mrdenny had to say.
2. If you’re choosing between disks for storage virtualization – SAS over SATA? – check out the community’s discussion on the subject.
3. Mrdenny had some ideas for how virtualization might change your storage needs.
4. TomLiotta and Mrdenny sparked the discussion on how much stronger CPU is these days.
5. Mrdenny, Kccrosser, and Darryn had some ideas of why a user might be experiencing a slow response with SQL server over a network.
6. Mrdenny provided a quick and easy description of what to do to create a backup of a SQL database and set a password.
7. Mrdenny showed up again, this time with pointers on joining a MySQL database box to a Windows Server 2008 DNS.
8. Davidmichel’s answer was approved for a question regarding restoring LTO3 without the app that backed it up.
9. Do you have any additions to a discussion about SQL Server active/active node clustering?
10. Receive 100 knowledge points for sharing what your expectations and experiences with storage virtualization have been.