Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Do any of this week’s most-watched IT questions help you with any of your latest problems? Come check them out!
1. Rechil and Harisheldon1960 explain to Pst25 how many times you can reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010.
2. The trio of TomLiotta, WoodEngineer and CoderHal help Pt0505 code a RPGLE program.
3. CharlieBrown, Philpl1jb and Carlosdl discuss the ‘BLANKS’ code in a SQL statement.
4. Several community members come together as they try to solve BDLmichael’s problem solving a iSeries command error.
5. CharlieBrown, TomLiotta, and Philpl1jb work together to create an AS/400 printer file with too many records.
6. Are you a XML expert? Come share your knowledge as Sinha20 needs help comparing multiple element values.
7. CharlieBrown and TomLiotta give details on how to get a caller program list.
8. Harisheldon1960 and Rechil come to Pathway71′s rescue by helping create my Window Vista desktop into a file server.
9. Philpl1jb and BigKat have fun discussing how to achieve FULL OUTER JOIN on three files in a SQLRPGLE program.
10. CharlieBrown solves Islander74′s problem about printing libraries from the Operations Navigator in IBM iSeries 6.1.