2. KFaganJr, CharlieBrowne, Gabe9527, Carlosdl, and Jinteik all provided some great tips for a member prepping to rewire a server rack that looks like spaghetti.
4. Have any links or resources for DB2 tuning for AS/400 to add to those offered by CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and DanTheDane?
5. Check out the great discussion and TomLiotta’s approved answer to a member’s question about CPF5032, SQL RPG, and unlocking a data file to avoid halt.
6. Do you know if Windows Server 2000 supports Integration Services Hyper-V VSS writer?
7. Mrdenny reassured a member worried that he needed to recover lost data from SQL Server 2005.
8. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta requested more information from a member wondering if there is a system date that can be used in extracts.
9. CharlieBrowne provided the approved answer for a member wondering how to trim og spaces in CLLE.
10. Do you have any advice for handling multiple vendors in storage virtualization?