Posted by: Michael Tidmarsh
Microsoft, Security, The IT Blog Top 10
This week’s IT Blog Top 10 has something for everyone: Katie’s data break-up with Tom, Yahoo’s password breach and Black Hat 2012. Let us know your favorite post in the comments section below.
1. Mr Denny has a message for the SQL community: Stop using SQL logins!
2. Randy Kerns ponders why Katie Holmes left Tom Cruise and guesses what will be done with their data records.
3. Are you having trouble with completing your SSL handshake in NRPE? Expert Eric Hansen provides the answer.
4. Marcia Savage calms user fears by explaining Yahoo’s solution to its password breach.
5. Todd Morrison announces the SAP BusinessObjects 4.0, Feature Pack 3 release date and details the new features.
6. Sharon Fisher reports on what she found in the new Gartner Enterprise Backup/Recovery Magic Quadrant.
7. Do you know the difference between ‘racking’ and ‘wracking’? Ivy Wigmore tells you the answer.
8. Nathan the IT guy announces the big news: Users can now pre-order the Google Nexus 7 from Canadian retailers.
9. Leah Rosin reports on Microsoft’s changes to the Microsoft Office 365 channel program.
10. Robert Westervelt talks to Trey Ford, general manager of Black Hat 2012, about the upcoming Black Hat security conference.
Michael Tidmarsh is the assistant community manager for ITKnowledgeExchange.com.