Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The IT Blog Top 10
We’ve compiled our super awesome crew of IT blog posts from this past week! You voted just by clicking and reading each one of them. Scroll through the list for some juicy Oracle goings-on,
1. Storage Soup’s Dave Raffo speculates on Larry Ellison’s remark regarding NetApp’s business from storing Oracle databases, wondering if Oracle’s eye is on NetApp.
2. Search Server Virtualization’s Colin Steele sizes up a possible courtship: VMware, Novell in acquisition talks, WSJ says.
3. Don’t waste your money on a horror film, just read Channel Marker’s Barbara Darrow’s piece on how Oracle is the world’s scariest software company.
4. Jack Vaughan of SOA Talk tells the story of Oracle World 2010: When hardware met software.
5. For those of you who enjoy a show, Voices of CRM’s Barney Beal recaps Benioff’s response to Ellison with Chatter 2 (and a few jokes).
6. Before you buy, check out Ed Hardy’s experiences with the Samsung Galaxy S GPS bug over at Brighthand Bytes.
7. I can just hear Jan Brady now: “Oracle, Oracle, Oracle!” Well, Barney Beal takes an early look at Oracle’s Fusion CRM applications at Voices of CRM.
8. Give your eyeballs a break; check out Security Wire Weekly’s podcast on Twitter woes and eEye’s zero-day service.
9. An oldie but a goodie, from Jack Vaughan of SOA Talk: Oracle sues Google for Android Java use.
10. Yasir Irfan reports on network technologies and trends, giving remote users hope: Juniper network releases Junos Pulse app for iPhone and iPad.