HP’s CEO Leo Apotheker seems to be throwing his hands up, and so are we – and the rest of the blogosphere. Despite VMworld 2011 going down in Las Vegas, it’s taking a backseat to HP’s many, many blunders. Read about both in the IT Blog Top 10 below and tell us, what was your favorite HP fail blog post from this past week?
1. Think you were the only one breathing heavy over the $99 TouchPad sale? You weren’t, except they were hyperventilating for other reasons: HP’s webOS Decision Sends Shock Waves Through Developer Community.
2. Atleast not everyone got screwed by the HP announcement since HP will make good on TouchPad refunds.
3. Ron Miller delves further into HP recent fiasco and came up with this conclusion: HP decision to dump webOS still makes no sense.
5. What’s in a name? We found out when Xiotech changed its name and improved ISE.
6. Day after day it seems like less of a good idea, but would Oracle really consider buying HP?
7. Mr. Denny’s putting on a webcast on things that PASS first timers really need to know.
8. HP is on everyone’s lips (and screens, apparently) – Old HP’s one bright spot: Eating Cisco’s lunch.
9. With VMworld going on right now, virtualization is another topic of choice: Veeam scales out with Backup and Replication 6.
10. When virtualization’s the topic, talk of storage is never far behind: VMware and the importance of storage.