Posted by: Michael Morisy
ITKE, The most-watched IT questions
Curious as to what the most popular IT questions and answers are on ITKE? So were we! So we’ve been watching the watchlists, so to speak, to bring you the top 10 questions, answers and discussions at the top of user watchlists this week:
1. Export Oracle data to Excel tops the list with great responses by Jjohannsen, Randym and Kccrosser.
2. How to remove duplicate row in multi joined table? was asked by CompEng and received a lot of thoughtful, fruitful discussion from all over.
3. Why are 4 virtual CPU’s the limitation? was asked during our Microsoft Virtualization chat, and was answered by Edwin Yuen.
4. I LOVE Vmware! Can you convince me to switch to MSFT? is another Microsoft Virtualization chat question, also answered by Edwin Yuen while Kevin Beaver adds his two cents.
5. Complete System Backup SQL Server was posed by a reader and answered by Mrdenny.
6. If running two SQL Server db in two VMs, I should purchase two db servers? was asked during our Virtualization Chat, and answered by EdwinYuen and Mrdenny.
7. Count/Sum Question was posed by Chhmusic and answered by Kccrosser, Carlosdl and Meandyou.
8. Nominate a member for our latest Panasonic flatscreen giveaway is the nomination form for our latest contest.
9. SQL Mismatch in From Statement was asked by CompEng and answered by Carlosdl.
10. mainframe db2 – get current month and year was posed by rulala and answered by Meandyou.
Go ahead and ask a question yourself, and maybe you’ll see your name up here next week!