10. Standard Server 2003 Migration to SBS 2008 Part 3 Roger Crawford’s server migration guide has been a helpful resource as IT professionals navigate the treacherous upgrade process.
9. Three new free administration tools from Vizioncore Eric Siebert shares three free tools that can remove headaches from the life of a VMWare administrator.
8. Choosing a block size when creating VMFS datastores Eric Siebert provides some clear, helpful guidelines for creating VMFS datastores.
7. Looking for low-cost business processes? Check out GE WorkOut and FTD Karen Guglielmo suggests looking to some unlikely inspirations as companies look for business process benefits without Six Sigma’s price tag.
6. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover’s post dives into some of the finer points of using Sun’s xVM VirtualBox.
5. Difference between an Index and a Primary Key Denny Cherry breaks down some tricky tech nomenclature.
4. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
3. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.
2. Nortel to Avaya: You can buy our love … for $900M Jessica Scarpati dissects the drama in the ongoing sale of Nortel to (possibly?) Avaya.
1. Larry the hardware guy sends IBM a message Shayna Garlick uncovers how Larry Ellison is quietly sending IBM a message — on the cover of the Wall Street Journal.