Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The IT Blog Top 10
This week’s IT blog top 10 is a quirky mix of product announcements, professional socializing, identity crises and everyone’s favorite mystery, the Cloud. Enjoy this week’s top dogs around IT Knowledge Exchange, and check back next week for the latest popular posts!
1. Mainframe Propeller Head’s Ryan Arsenault pulls the Cool Product Alarm: Network management suite enables mainframe monitoring from the iPad.
2. Carl Brooks takes us behind the scenes over at The Troposphere: I saw AT&T’s cloud.
3. Dave Raffo reports on life after the 3PAR acquisition: HP sees 3PAR as a three-gap product.
4. Storage Soup’s Dave Raffo doesn’t sleep. He keeps one eye open and on storage news, kind of like Oracle’s eye is on NetApp.
5. Apple sneaks another toe into the enterprise; Yasir Irfan reports on the Juniper network release of Junos Pulse app for iPhone and iPad.
6. Dave Raffo’s at it again, this time talking to Todd Neville, product development lead for IBM Cloud Storage, on how IBM’s seeding the cloud with XIV, Storwize, SONAS.
7. Are you a Lotus professional? Lotus Alive’s David Vasta wants you to join his LinkedIn Lotus Professionals Group.
8. The Search Server Virtualization Blog is undergoing an identity crisis. Please! Help them come up with anything other than The Blog Formerly Known as SearchServerVirtualization Blog.
9. Voices of CRM brought back some goodies from Oracle OpenWorld 2010: An early look at Oracle’s Fusion CRM applications.
10. Shamus McGillicuddy updates us on the networking industry horserace: A “Big Three” in networking? Cisco, HP and…IBM?