From the open source office to remembering Steve Jobs, this week’s top posts can offer a peak at the world of IT from every angle.
1. Nick Martin breaks down the Battle Royale as LibreOffice takes on OpenOffice in the battle of the open source.
2. Matt Huesser asks, “What Steve Jobs Can Teach Us?” The answer might surprised you.
3. Dell pulls the plug on EMC relationship, as reported by Dave Raffo.
4. Nathan Simon offers some tips on getting Windows 8 to run … virtually.
5. Are IT Workers the Coal Miners of the 21st Century? Matt Heusser makes a compelling argument.
6. Virtualistas rejoice: Network virtualization coming for Hyper-V 3.0, as reported by Beth Pariseau.
7. Looking to convince your team? Here’s Five reasons enterprises are adopting Agile practices.
8. In security news, Symantec announces beefed up DeepSight service, new authentication capabilities.
9. Some reflections on what Steve Jobs can teach us.
10. A passing fad? Cloud security concerns will be passé, Gartner analyst says