Posted by: Michael Morisy
IT answers, The most-watched IT questions
10. Choosing a block size when creating VMFS datastores Eric Siebert has written a guide on how to choose the right size for VMFS datastores.
9. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees explains a helpful VBScript trick.
8. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover discusses how to use DRDP to tackle a tricky virtualization problem.
7. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
6. Email archiving vendor sues Gartner over Magic Quadrant Beth Pariseau writes about the developing drama after one company disagrees with Gartner’s Magic Quadrant enough to go forward with a lawsuit.
5. Success of 64-bit Internet Explorer Depends on Adobe Tony Bradley explains why not everything IE related is in the hands of Microsoft.
4. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
3. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.
2. Standard Server 2003 Migration to SBS 2008 Part 1 Roger Crawford offers some tips based on his experience migrating Server 2003 to a Windows Small Business Server 2008.
1. Cloud Computing Part 3 Roger Crawford dives into some of the dangers cloud computing presents.