Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
10. How to use command line arguments in VBScript via the Wscript.Arguments Object Jerry Lees offers up a quick tutorial.
9. Choosing a block size when creating VMFS datastores Eric Siebert offers a handy guide to creating appropriately-sized blocks in VMFS
8. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
7. The virus Win32/Conflicker.B is still running around the Internet Apparently the computer virus Win32/Conflicker.B is still running around the net causing all sorts of problems. Mr. Denny has the scoop.
6. Top 10, er, 20 reasons to move to IBM i 6.1 Mark Fontecchio shares some compelling reasons to switch over to IBM i 6.1.
4. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.
3. Success of 64-bit Internet Explorer Depends on Adobe Tony Bradley explains why not everything IE related is in the hands of Microsoft.
2. Email archiving vendor sues Gartner over Magic Quadrant Beth Pariseau writes about the developing drama after one company disagrees with Gartner’s Magic Quadrant enough to go forward with a lawsuit.
1. Cloud Computing Part 3 Roger Crawford dives into some of the dangers cloud computing presents.