Posted by: Michael Morisy
The IT Blog Top 10
10. Removing old hardware after a P2V conversion Eric Siebert shares a long-held best practice regarding old server management.
9. The challenge of managing risk when IT budgets tighten Linda Tucci explains the challenges of a down economy — and offers some tips on coming out ahead.
8. Ellison commits to the hardware business Find out why in this video uncovered by Shayna Garlick.
7. No Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2 – but why? Brendan Cournoyer delves into why the latest Windows 2008 R2 takes a surprising turn in not support Exchange 2007.
6. What is virtualization? Eric Siebert has created a handy guide that will give you an overview on this tricky topic.
4. Using VRDP to view VirtualBox virtual machines remotely Rick Vanover walks through Sun’s xVM VirtualBox’s ability to tap into VRDP remote viewing.
3. Master’s guide to VMware Fault Tolerance Eric Siebert has brought everything you need to know about VMware Fault Tolerance into a single place.
2. How to allow the root user to log in to VMware ESX Server with SSH David Davis’ how-to on allowing users into a VMware server via SSH works wonders for the virtualization crowd.
1. Importing VMDK disk files into Sun xVM VirtualBox Rick Vanover provides an illustrated virtualization how-to on importing VMDK into VirtualBox.