Here are this week’s top 10 IT blog champs from around IT Knowledge Exchange! There are the usual suspects reporting on drama in Redmond and cyberspace, and Microsoft’s famous underdog syndrome. Enjoy!
1. Cast your vote alongside Ed Hardy in the ultimate election – Apple iPad vs. HP Slate: Which is better?
2. Carl Brooks clears the fog over at The Troposphere and tells us how Azure actually works, courtesy of Mark Russinovich.
3. David Vasta takes a moment to say thanks for the hate mail.
4. David Vasta gets back down to business at Lotus Alive with his wishlist of what’s next for Lotus.
5. Mark Fontecchio on Sun Tzu, the art of war, and how Ellison tried to prevent new HP CEO from reporting to work.
6. Colin Steele over at newly-retitled The Virtualization Room analyzes the Hyper-V R2 Service Pack 1 Release Candidate, out now.
7. Do you need a tool to do Exchange to Domino Migration STAT!? David Vasta put out the call; find out what his readers sent him.
8. Colin Steele wonders how Microsoft can get picked last for dodgeball if they won’t even show up to the game on time: Microsoft not the Apple of virtualization’s eye.
9. As a precursor to #8, Colin Steele compares Hyper-V and VMware and determines there’s not much competition.
10. All eyes are always on Facebook’s privacy issues, but Robert Westervelt brings up all the other places you may not be as protected as you’d like: Privacy advocate explains why people should care about privacy.