1. Mark Fontecchio reports on what might be a well-warranted delay in Oracle vs. Google: How long is 22 million pages? Long enough to take 40 years for a speed reader to get through with zero breaks.
2. MrDenny breaks the news of SQL Server 2012 Licensing Changes, cause for some consternation and joy throughout the community.
3. Ron Miller reports as Microsoft Continues to Struggle for Smart Phone Market Share.
4. Miller again: Me thinks Eric Schmidt doth protest too much.
5. Nathan Simon has some warnings for those who want the Windows 8 Developer Preview on a ESXi/VMware Workstation.
6. Marcia Savage brings word that it was a Windows zero-day flaw used in Duqu attacks.
7. Joshua Wood offers up a Sample HP Procurve Configuration.
8. Ed Tittel has a good pointer to a scary story: Here’s a HOT one: MS11-083 addressed in November Updates.
9. How does the relationship between the CFO and CIO actually work? Linda Tucci explains it all.
10. In other Duqu news, Robert Westervelt on the Duqu Trojan investigation: Indian authorities seize Web hosting provider servers